Finishing the HK Yu Yu Hakusho eps
Ghost in the Shell (rat had not seen it before)
Ghost in the Shell: Innocence (watched it in anime club)
Laputa
~*~
One of the anime club members has let me borrow some eps of Naruto. We haven't been able to get them to play on any computer until just recently. We keep our old machines in archaic mode for a variety of reasons, just one being Win98 cannot seem to handle some of the new players and codecs at times. It is strange though, because we found out a REALLY old program, VuePrint Pro 32, can play the avis with no problem. It does not make sense, but hey, we are talking about computers here.
Burning copies have been a pain as well. rat's computer was freezing up when he began the burn so he was making coasters. He moved over to mine and thought he was burning coasters because he could not see the new cd.
I try to keep my computer archaic so I can watch the older amvs I have. Plus, the avi version I have of the Gravi ovas and my Ai no Kusabi refuse to play on newer versions of my players. They WILL play on my XP office machine, however, even with new players. It does not make much sense to me.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*